Thursday, September 17, 2009

Make that 3 in a row

Yesterday was a good eating day too! We had ice cream bars for an afternoon treat at work as part of state employees recognition week; mine is still in the freezer because I refused to eat it! I had a little extra part of a sandwhich for supper last night but I was starving for some reason. Other than that, I did great. I did not get any exercise in, but I managed to get 3 bottles of water down. I know that's not enough and I should have exercised too, but 1 out of 3 is better than none!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. Is that ice cream bar still in the freezer today? Good job on the water, a couple more a day and you will be right on track!! Keep up the good work. You will work your "butt" off tonight in your class!!! Good luck!! I am sure you will drink lots of water during and after the class if it is as nice there as it is here!!

    ReplyDelete