Thursday, August 20, 2009

Funny about the bread

Looking at SheShe's comment, I didn't realize just how much bread I ate yesterday. It's a little embarrassing after seeing it on paper all together. I have tried 'tricking' myself into the 2-sandwhiches thing sometimes too! I can't do that with ham tho because the sight of it grosses me out; gotta keep it covered. I will change my breakfast to eggs. I liked the malt-o-meal because it seems to 'stick' with me a little longer. However, I do really like the egg beaters, so i can have those in the morning, perhaps with a little salsa and make it like an omlet? Thanks for making me see just how many carbs I'm horking down.

1 comment:

  1. Another thought for you. My friend at work makes oatmeal for breakfast but she makes it really thin so she can drink it out of a to-go mug. This way she sips on it and it takes longer to finish. Yet another little trick you might want to try. Don't do it with Malt- O- Meal because it won't stay thin!!!

    ReplyDelete