Thursday, February 19, 2009

Whew-have I been busy

Not doing what I should-going to the gym; but rather trying to keep up with everything else. Brent had a busy week, which means I didn't get to the gym. Last night was the first time I have been there in over a week. I tried the walk/jog routine and the first couple laps that I ran I felt like I weighed a ton. My left knee hurt, I could feel my butt jiggling around behind me and my arms even felt like cement. I toughed out a little over 2 miles, felt like a fat piece of crap and went home. I am going tonight after work. After next week, I need to up my game and start doing 3 miles instead of just 2 and I need to run more laps than I walk.

1 comment:

  1. where did you get the whale and what is up with that? I feel the same way after I haven't been to the gym for a few days, it almost feels like you are starting from the very beginning again. Good luck with the workout tonight.

    ReplyDelete