Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1/2 the week is gone and No gym; yet

I haven't made it to the gym this week and it isn't looking so good for the rest of the week; although I could certainly try to get there over my lunch hour. Last night I had a board meeting so I hadn't planned on going to the gym. The meeting was postponded to Thursday; which means I won't be going Thursday night either. So Tuesday night since I was free, I donated plasma instead; for the $$. I didn't have my gym stuff with b/c I planned on going to my meeting. Tonight Gavyn has hockey and Brent is working, so I won't make it tonight either. Tomorrow night my meeting is scheduled, so it's no gym tomorrow either and Friday night is Girls Night Out so for sure no gym! Although I will be laughing a lot, so I will be jogging on the inside! Saturday is a gym day for sure; no excuses. Hockey practice is at 11:15 and the rink is in the same parking lot as the gym!

1 comment:

  1. This is why I love you so much!! you are going to go to the gym the day after girls night out!!!! That in itself makes up for not going the whole week. Hockey at 11:15. I wouldn't even be out of bed at that time after a night out!!! P.S leave a set of gym clothes in your car (clean of course) for those unexpected days. It's not like you don't have an extra pair of running shoes!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete