Thursday, February 5, 2009

Training-Day 4

Today with be day 4 of training. My body is sore today and I am so very tired-I've been going to bed earlier this week than I have for the last month; maybe it's just still catching up with me. I do feel really great when I am finishing my workout. Last night I did some weights, which felt really good; hard but good. I figure if I'm gonna wear the muscle tank top, then I'd better have the muscles to show off. Besides, maybe if my arms look good everyone will stop staring at the jelly-belly and the jiggley bumper that follows me around! Tonights training is supposed to be a 1.5 mile run; ya right. I think if I keep doing the run walk for this first month, I should be able to settle into the actual 5K training; which should start 8 weeks prior to the event. Since I am totally out of shape, I figure this first month will be my training to start the actual training; how's that for rationalization?!!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have an acutal plan that you are following for this 5k training? Where did you get it? See if you bring your clothes with you, there is no excuse not to go!!! weat makes you feel so good!!!!

    ReplyDelete