Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy weekend

We had a very busy weekend. Gavyn scrimmaged at the Bobcat's hockey game Friday night, so no gym for me. Saturday, Brent and Gavyn were in a fishing tournament at Van Hook by New Town; didn't catch anything! Gryffen and I did some stuff around the house and hit the gym in the morning. I was unbeleivably tired and my legs ached, but I trekked on until I hit the 2 mile mark. Then I did one set of weights and said forget it! Wanted desperately to take a nap Saturday afternoon, but that didn't happen. Sunday arrived and we went to church, came home did some stuff and went to Gavyn's hockey game. The day seemed to whiz by and NO GYM.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get to the gym this weekend either!!! I have 5 days off in a row starting Wednesday so I might try detoxing!!! What a way to spend my time off!!!

    ReplyDelete