Thursday, August 27, 2009

AUGH!

I can't post all of what I consumed yesterday. I ate so much I don't recall. I do recall supper tho-my husband is a wonderful cook. He made halibut (yummy), with beets and cukes from our garden and homemade lemonade that he and Gavyn made. I know lunch was a ham sandwich on ww bread with a slice of provolone, a snack size of pringles, and broc/caulf/carrots in ranch veggie dip and a diet coke. Later, I had another diet coke in the afternoon and ya, and a beer and popcorn before bed. I know I ate 4 brownies yesterday and 2 handfuls of hershey kisses. I had some crackers with sqeeze cheese and a cheese stick before bed, a cookie at Gryffen's school and 2 toaster muffin tops for breakfast. Take all that junk and add to that the fact that I did not go to the gym again yesterday and I'll know why I can't do the pilates plank tonight at guts and butts. I swear yesterday was an exercise for my jaws rather than anything else. What is wrong with me? No wonder I couldn't find any pants this morning that fit. Today will be a better day!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so yesterday sucked. But you already know that you are going to your class tonight, right? That's great! I find that when I work harder, I want to eat better. Who wants all of that time to be a waste at the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally like that sometimes, as a matter a fact yesterday was one of those days for me!! I am telling you stop buying the stuff that you don't want to eat, squeeze cheese, brownie bites and those types of things. Have a piece of string cheese instead of squeeze cheese. I will send you the recipe for these ww brownie bites/cookies that Judy gave me, they are one ww point. I haven't tried them but I know you like the sweet stuff more and tend to bake more than I do so you can try them!!! You are right you will pay for it in your class tonight but it will be a lesson learned!!! I hope you remembered to have some protein before you went!!! have fun!!! My head still feels like it is going to blow up, so no gym for me!!!

    ReplyDelete