Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fargo 5K

Today I registered myself for the Fargo 5K. I am very excited and hopefully will actually run the entire race. The website says it's ok if you walk part of it, or the entire race if you wish, but if you need a ride in the Sag Wagon, you're disqualified. How hard can it be; walk/jog 3.1 miles? I can do it! I began training yesterday. I did a 2 mile walk/run at the gym. I felt great by the time I finished and it didn't even take me very long; which shoots down my usual excuse of 'I don't have time to exercise'! I don't know if I'm brave enough to post my measurements like my sis did on her blog; 2 Sisters Bitch, but I should. It took me a while just to get the blog set up-it might be another month before I find time to take my measurements. I just found time to fit in exercise, let's not go overboard with trying to fit in time to take my measurements also!!

2 comments:

  1. Did you get my e-mail that this is mother's day weekend or I would do it with you!!! Goog for you!! Are you going to the gym tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking you out. Good luck to you also.
    I give up trying anymore. I was on the elipical everynite for 25 minutes, had to miss a couple of times and now don't do. What is wrong with the motivation of this family, it has to be in the genes.

    ReplyDelete